Creamy ice cream with a rich coconut flavor.
A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy.
And no one ever knows it’s dairy free!
It’s super creamy, perfect with so many different baked desserts, and it’s paleo and vegan as well.
- 1 cup A de Coco coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounces) can cream of coconut
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups sweetened flaked coconut (Optional)
- Combine the milk and cream of coconut in the container of a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in cream and flaked coconut.
- Pour into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze!