This easy no-fuss frozen dessert recipe for ghostly white coconut pops is the perfect treat to cool off on Halloween!
- 1 can (13.66 oz) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2/3 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 10 frozen ice-pop molds or paper cups (3-oz size)
- 10 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix coconut milk, half-and-half and sugar.
- Heat over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until coconut sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in coconut extract and coconut. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Pour coconut mixture evenly into molds or cups. Cover with foil; place in the freezer for about 25 minutes or until partially frozen.
- Insert craft stick through foil into each pop. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove pops from molds or peel off paper cups.