This easy no-fuss frozen dessert recipe for ghostly white coconut pops is the perfect treat to cool off on Halloween!
- 1can (13.66 oz) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2teaspoon coconut extract
- 2/3cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 10frozen ice-pop molds or paper cups (3-oz size)
- 10 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix coconut milk, half-and-half and sugar. Heat over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until coconut sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in coconut extract and coconut. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Pour coconut mixture evenly into molds or cups. Cover with foil; place in the freezer for about 25 minutes or until partially frozen. Insert craft stick through foil into each pop. Freeze 8 hours or until firm. To serve, remove pops from molds or peel off paper cups.