Caribbean cocktails are a great treat for most, but contain too much sugar due to sugary juices and liqueurs.
However, that is not the case with the Frozen Coconut Mojito!
An excellent option for a tropical drink. It is fruity, sweet and creamy.
It’s also balanced and easy to drink, thanks to the addition of lime, refreshing mint, and fizzy soda.
Refresh your summer with this delicious drink:
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar.
- 8 mint leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 2 ounces of white rum.
- 2 oz coconut water A de Coco.
- 2 ounces of club soda.
- In a cocktail glass, crush the mint leaves with the agave nectar and lemon juice.
- Optional: You can also mash in a slice or 2 bits of lime.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add the rum and coconut water.
- Top with a splash of sparkling mineral water and voila.