This recipe is an instant classic, it has the perfect balance of flavor, and the best thing is that it is super easy to make.
This rice is so good that it will ruin the way you eat rice.
Your palate will become so demanding that you will only be able to pamper it with a generous portion of this delicious rice.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- A pound of rice
- Coconut water (we highly recommend A de Coco, just saying)
- Grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar or panela
- Vegetable oil
- Raisins to taste
- Salt to taste
- To start with this preparation, you must first prepare the coconut.
- To do this, you can start by peeling it by putting the coconut over low heat.
- Do not forget to remove the water we will need later for this preparation.
- When the coconut shell is smoked by the fire, remove it and collect the coconut meat.
- Chop it into small squares. Then, blend the pieces of coconut and the serum that you reserved.
- Mix well until the coconut is well crushed. Then, strain this mixture to remove the first milk.
- Continue blending the remaining zest and collect the milk in a container.
- Add the rice to the preparation and let it fry.
- Finally, stir and let it finish cooking over low heat.
- And that’s it! You already have a bowl of delicious coconut rice.