Creamy, thick coconut milk hot chocolate.
A better for you version made with real ingredients from scratch.
Perfect to cozy up with when the weather turns chilly!
- 1 cup of coconut milk beverage
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar or some sugar substitute
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Stir coconut milk beverage, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a saucepan over medium heat until cocoa and sugar are completely dissolved and mixture is heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Pour hot cocoa into a mug.