What better way to start the day than with some Coco pancakes.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast with a touch of milk and coconut zest.
For this recipe you need to create a slightly thicker dough, but don’t worry, the pancakes will cook without any problem, but they will be even fluffier and more delicious.
- 1 1/4 cup flour.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut and sweetener.
- 1 beaten egg.
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Lightly mix all dry ingredients.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and combine well.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ones and stir until incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- In a hot skillet or griddle, add a little butter.
- Over medium-hot heat, pour in the batter and cook until bubbles begin to appear in the center of the pancake, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional minute or so until golden brown.
- Then, check that both sides are well cooked and you’re done.
- Now you can enjoy your coconut pancakes.