If you are a coconut lover, then this recipe is for you.
A good coconut bar with peanut butter is the perfect match for a healthy snack.
Trust me, you are gonna love it.
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cups of rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of flaxseed meal
- 1/3 Cup of toasted coconut to decorate (optional)
- Melt peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir frequently so that the mixture is melted.
- Add the chocolate chips and continue to stir until melted, about a minute or two.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8-inch dish. Add toasted coconut on top.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens, at least 3-4 hours, and cut into 2-inch square pieces.