These adorable coconut covered banana popsicles are a great choice for this Halloween!
Baby bananas are a great option here, due to their size, but regular bananas are fine too.
You will only need four and cut each one in half.
- 1-15 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ c shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 or 2 bananas sliced
- Mini chocolate candies (or 2 ounces melted dark chocolate)
- Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Mix well and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice banana and place into popsicle molds.
- Pour mixture over bananas until full.
- Cover the pops with shredded coconut.
- To make eyes and mouths, dip the back-sides of mini chocolate candies into the coating and place onto ghost pops.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.