Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade is a sweet-tart summery drink made with fresh strawberries, lemons, and coconut water.
Easy and refreshing!
This go-to summer drink that’s perfect for the pool, beach, or a picnic.
Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade is as pretty as it is refreshing.
I’ll be drinking it all season long!
Makes 5 cups
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (~4 lemons)
- 1lb strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups coconut water (We recommend A de Coco😉 )
- Sparkling water (optional)
- Stir together water and sugar in a mason jar or glass bowl then microwave for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the microwave then stir until all the sugar has dissolved – you now have simple syrup.
- Refrigerate until completely cool – simple syrup can be made several days ahead of time.
- Combine lemon juice and strawberries in a blender then blend until very smooth.
- Stir in coconut water than simple syrup to taste (we used 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons of simple syrup – the amount used will depend on your tastes and how sweet your strawberries are.)
- Refrigerate lemonade until ready to serve then pour into cups with ice and top with sparkling water (optional) just before serving.