Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade is a sweet-tart summery drink made with fresh strawberries, lemons, and coconut water. Easy and refreshing!
This go-to summer drink that’s perfect for the pool, beach, or a picnic. Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade is as pretty as it is refreshing. I’ll be drinking it all season long!
makes 5 cups
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (~4 lemons)
- 1lb strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups coconut water (We recommend A de Coco😉 )
- Sparkling water (optional)
- Stir together water and sugar in a mason jar or glass bowl then microwave for 1-1/2 minutes. Carefully remove from the microwave then stir until all the sugar has dissolved – you now have simple syrup. Refrigerate until completely cool – simple syrup can be made several days ahead of time.
- Combine lemon juice and strawberries in a blender then blend until very smooth. Stir in coconut water than simple syrup to taste (we used 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons of simple syrup – the amount used will depend on your tastes and how sweet your strawberries are.) Refrigerate lemonade until ready to serve then pour into cups with ice and top with sparkling water (optional) just before serving.